This is my first post to this forum and I will try to include all the necessary information.
I work for a small Tech company who provides service for a variety of small companies. One of these companies has 9 WVC200 cameras installed. (we set this up)
From the start everything was a little glitchy (cameras could not be viewed, lost sync with time servers) nothing major. About 3 months ago we started noticing that the monitor software (which came with the cameras) would stop recording from some of the cameras after a few days. A simple logoff and logon resolves this and they all start again. Only 2-3 days later some cameras stop again.
Details on what has been done so far:
- Updated the firmware of all cameras and resetup of said devices.
- Updated monitor software (126.96.36.199) i found a file for 1.1 but the contents of the zip are 188.8.131.52 so i did not install it.
- Checked logs for all cameras, nothing out of the ordinary.
- the cameras record to a dedicated box with a TB of space.
- the cameras are set to use 100 GB and then overwrite the oldest file.
- It seems to be random as to which cameras will continue to record and which cameras stop.
- The cameras can still be viewed when recording has stopped
- eventvwr shows no information for the recording stoipping or starting
- The cameras are set to record 24x7
I am hoping somebody has a suggestion i can try as we need to get this working and i do not see a reason why the software simply stops recording.
Thanks in advance for any help