cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS 4.2 reporting question (need a report for users who have not logged in for 30 days)

sballardhhs
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Cisco ACS 4.2 on two windows server 2003 SP3 boxes (one primary one secondary)providing radius authenmtication to VPN users off a checkpoint firewall (internal ACS user database). The issue I am having is I have a requirement to provide reporting on users who have not been active in the last 30 days and I am struggling to get this from the ACS logs. I have tried a couple standalone reporting tools (sawmill) and was unable to get the report I require. Does anyone know a way to get better reporting out of ACS or a third party addon that can provide the type of reporting I need?

Thanks

-Sean

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I will suggests to check the passed authentication logs which will tell you the users who have succefully authenticated via vpn and users who are all active for last couple days also.

let me check for any tool but for the time being this can help you to identify the active users.

Hope that helps

Regards

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: