Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

The attendant console (AC) is disconnected when one this specific phone is offline.  I am not sure the history but it seems that this phone was built and tied to the AC. The reception is currently using another phone.  This phone is located in the phone room.  When I disconnect this phone, the AC will be disconnected too.  So i have to keep this phone active.  Any idea on how to fix this issue? or where do i look to setup this?

I would like to assign the phone that is currently being used by the reception to be tied with AC?  if there is any such thing to tie a phone with AC.

Thanks,

sienz

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Version???????

If you're using the user/line method just change that configuration and associate the devices to the correct AC user, it will depend on CCM/CUCM version.

Refer to the AC config guides for your version to see the procedure

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Java,

It is System version: 6.1.1.3104-1

So I checked in the "User management>End User> find the reception4 which is the login that the reception use to login to the AC.

The Device associattions/Controlled Devices is the mac address for the phone that the reception is using now.  NOT the phone that is in the phone room which if we disconnect, it will disconnect the AC.

The Primary Ext. is 2222

The IPCC Ext. is 3333

Both of the phones have these 2 extensions as the line 1 and 2 and both of the phones are Cisco7975