SPA9000 Auto-Attendant external call transfer

Unanswered Question
Jan 4th, 2010

Hi,

I'm setting up my first SPA9000, and I must say I'm impressed so far. I've been experimenting with the auto-attendant, and it's coming along quite nicely, except for one small point: when trying to forward a call externally via the auto-attendant, I'm not getting any audio in any direction, and the call stops after 20 seconds.

Basically, I need an option in the auto-attendant that will forward the call to an external number. The transfer works, and the external number rings, and I can answer on the external number, but there is no audio on either side, and the line gets cut off after 20 seconds. It's like the transfer only gets executed partially.

This is the option in the AA script: <case input="1"> <xfer name= "External" target="90476647647"/></case> (9 being the prefix for the ITSP line, and the rest being my cell phone number, for testing purposes).

CFWD Bridge Mode is set to All

XFER Bridge Mode is set to All

Force Media Proxy is set to Yes

If you need more information from me I'll be happy to provide it to you. If anyone can give me a clue I'd be most grateful.

*EDIT* I'm adding my configs and a syslog log of an attempt to forward a call via auto-attendant. Thanks in advance to anyone trying to help me out.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Alberto Montilla Tue, 01/05/2010 - 06:21

Dear Sir;

Due to the complexity of your issue, I suggest you contact the Small Business Support Center.

Regards
Alberto

dirkdekoker Tue, 01/05/2010 - 07:38

Thank you Alberto, I will do that.

On another note, can you please tell me what the maximum length for the string of the AA script is, and if there's a workaround like ie. using 2 script fields for the same auto-attendant, and writing a goto from one script to another? I'm writing a huge script here (3 submenus in 3 different languages), and I can't get it into the script field in the web config. I haven't seen any information about this in any guide...

Behold... I can't even get this one in, and I still need to add the English menu:

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content