Supervisor Desktop not showing an agents

Unanswered Question
Jan 5th, 2010

Hello,

I have an interesting problem that was just reported this morning.

We have a Supervisor that was set up with the Cisco Supervisor Desktop 7.1(2) yesterday and was successfully able to run it last night from home via a VPN connection. He was able to see the agents that were logged into his team, and the states that they were in at any given time.

But, now that he's in the office and connected directly to the network, once he runs CSD none of the agents show up in the list. In fact even the other supervisors logged into that team do not show up for him either. If I log in using his credentials on my Windows XP maching, I everything works fine.

His machine is also running XP.

Has anyone seen this before? If it works from home via VPN but not in the office, that rules out a rights issue, correct?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ktran-anet Mon, 01/11/2010 - 13:59

I had the same problem before and I ended up reinstalling CSD to fix the issue.

JoeMattia Fri, 04/10/2015 - 12:52

Hello,

I just realized that I hadn't responded to this after we found what the issue was, but I am doing that now so that it is available on this site.

What we found the issue to be was the firewall was enabled on this user's Cisco VPN software, even though he wasn't even VPN'd into the office. As soon as we turned off that Firewall setting, he was able to see all of the agents and the other supervisors within the team he was viewing.

Thanks

Joe

Actions

This Discussion