Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming call not coming to a specific number

karthike
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

only for a specific number external incoming call or not coming ex the DN is 2356 only for this if i dial from my mobile by connecting our main office no the call is not reaching but if a dial other extension they are reaching..i dont know which configuration to look at can u help me on this

Karthik

gk_gopi@yahoo.com

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cannot really understand your problem ? Also you did not mentione what product is about.

Since you are a Cisco employee, recommend you contact your team leader for guidance.

hi

thanks for replying and i have moved out of cisco some month ago

So in my comp we have a cisco call manager version 6..i am adding a cisco 7970 with directory number there is external phone number assigned to it. if i dial through that external number ring is going but there is no ring in the phone , i added several other 7970, 7961 phones they are working fine. only this particular number is not working..so i dont know where will be the problem is so pls let me know point out where to look

karthik

Message was edited by: karthikeyan Gopinathan

First thing to look at is the incoming GW, do a debug voip ccapi inout or a debug isdn q931 to make sure the call arrives.

Then look at GW config in CUCM, incoming CSS and what it can reach

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: