cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME w/ VG224

alubenow
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to deploy a VG224 w/ CME v7 via H323, as opposed to SCCP so the analog ports will not subtract from the supported phone count that the ISR will support.

According to everything I can find, if the analog set requires any features other than the basic placing and recieving of calls, SCCP is required.  I have seen some things though that indicate that I could utilize some features via custom scripting (assuming tcl scripts, of which I do not want to recommend due to complexity and lack of support).

Is it accurate that any features outside of placing and recieving calls would not be supported if the VG224 communicates w the CME via H323?

The main feature that my customer requires is call transfer.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is it accurate that any features outside of placing and recieving calls would not be supported if the VG224 communicates w the CME via H323?

The main feature that my customer requires is call transfer.

Correct. You can support call transfer via TCL/IVR script.

Has anyone accomplished call transfer via H323 without tcl?

Has anyone built a tcl for call transfer w H323?

You cannot do call transfer without a TCL/IVR script.

The script is provided by cisco in the CME download area.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

I hat to ask, but can you provide that link?  I'm not able to locate the script.

Have you deployed this script and feature?

Do you hae a support contract for download ?

If yes: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-iostsp

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: