Silent Monitoring & Recording issue UCCX 7.0.1 sr05

Unanswered Question

Hello,

I have a technical question How work Monitoring and Recording? (not how configure)

Understand of spanlik application record audio file, in desktpop agent, and send this audio file to uccx server or not ?

How send audio recording (in real Time) to UCCX Server? , my poroblem is:

1.- when CSD press Recording button ( to particular audio-agent), and review, later, this file, see a record file, whit time, size and agent select, but no audio ... why?

2.- when  S&M butom select over CSD, to any agent with call active, this action drop call from agent... why ?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
NPetrenko_2 Mon, 01/31/2011 - 21:13
User Badges:

Hello,

I have a different issue but with the particulary same title: Silent Monitoring & Recording issue UCCX 7.0.1 sr05

My problem is: I'm not able to make any Monitoring Configuration because Remote Monitor menu in UCCX WEB interface is blank!

See the screen attached.

As you can see I have some users configured as Agents and Supervisors, but I still couldn have any of them inside Remote Monitoring menu.

Any ideas?

Thank you

BR, Nikolay

Attachment: 
mauricioaduna Tue, 10/18/2011 - 13:38
User Badges:

Hi, I ran into this a few days ago, the problem is that the User ID for Remote Monitoring MUST be all numerical, like 12345 or something. Then you will be able to see that user on RmCm>Remote Monitor menu.

Regards

NPetrenko_2 Wed, 10/19/2011 - 00:06
User Badges:

Hi, unfortunately I can't check if this solutin solves the problem because project is already closed and almost forgotten.

Anyway it seems more like bug rather then feature...

BR, Nikolay

Actions

This Discussion