Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how the AAR Route Pattern kick ?

If  I am having the external phone number mask +19723033XXX, in BR1 site external mask as +14082032XXX, when

an IP Phone is in congestion what route pattern is kick by ARR BR1 IP Phone.

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

if a phone in BR1 site calling the other phone number you put and there is no enough bandwidth

to route the call over the WAN link and AA configured correctly BR1 will try to dial the full number of that phone mask  9723033XXX

you have to have a pattern to send it over PSTN and you give the required CSS to the AAR

good luck

if helpful Rate

Also ensure AAR service parameter is enabled, and AAR group is assigned properly.

Chris

how do the BR1 site know the AAR call routing number, in my case the

HQ phone mask is 14082032XXX, the BR1 site 19723033XXX.

When the Bandwidth is less, If I need to call from BR1 to HQ, how the BR1 site know the DID pattern of HQ is 14082032xxx, do the AAR taken the DID pattern form external phone number mask ?.

that's right

if phone A calls phone B over the WAN and no enough bandwidth to establish the call, PhoneA  AAR will call Phone B using phoneb's external mask number, but the AAR will use AAR CSS in this time not the phone CSS thats why you need to consider this point

also if you have outside dialing digit configured such as 9 then you get the outside ton you need to prefix this number to the AAR prefix number when you set it up

see the bellow link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/dialplan.html#wpxref24934

good luck

if helpful Rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: