I have written a script for our service desk to serve a couple of purposes. One is to improve service, the other is to show off the functionality of the system to perspective internal customers. So farm i am using;
- Skills based routing for different CSQ
- XML Emergency flag, holiday check (administered in seperate scipt)
- Out-Of-Hours support by use of a PIN (sends call to mobils)
- Option to leave a message instead of queuing which is sent via email to our service desk application
- Priority queuing via secret PIN for VIP
In the next version of the scipt I hope to incude a DB read to our service desk application to get ticket status messages to callers by inputting their ticket number.
My question is, what other things should i look at? Im running 5.0 premium.
As soon as my iPhone arrives i will be hooking up the supervisor app.