CCM 7.1 and Attendant Console

Answered Question
Jan 7th, 2010

Hello everybody,

I am dealing a problem in my company that since we have installed the new call manager 7.1 we cannot use the attendant console and it always informs a invalid password message when we try to login on it. We know that we can integrate the call manager 7 with attendant console by upgrading the system from some older version, but since we have made a new installation we don`t know if it is a missconfiguration or we really cannot integrate new instalation with AC. So could someone help me to solve this issue??

regards and a nice day for all!

Correct Answer by David Hailey about 6 years 11 months ago

AC still works on upgrades to 7x.  It needs to be reconfigured on the application side.  You also need to install the new plug-in once that is complete.

Please rate helpful posts!

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
dneggers1 Sun, 01/10/2010 - 19:26

Hi there,

Not sure if its helpful or not, but I thought Cisco decomissioned the Attendant console altogther in 7.1 due to buginess...

Maybe you can look at ARC console or something?

Dion

jpattishall Fri, 01/22/2010 - 08:54

Reinstall the version of Attendant console on the 7.1 plugin page and you will be able to log on again.

Correct Answer
David Hailey Thu, 03/04/2010 - 11:13

AC still works on upgrades to 7x.  It needs to be reconfigured on the application side.  You also need to install the new plug-in once that is complete.

Please rate helpful posts!

Actions

This Discussion