Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 7.1 and Attendant Console

mwajnsztok
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I am dealing a problem in my company that since we have installed the new call manager 7.1 we cannot use the attendant console and it always informs a invalid password message when we try to login on it. We know that we can integrate the call manager 7 with attendant console by upgrading the system from some older version, but since we have made a new installation we don`t know if it is a missconfiguration or we really cannot integrate new instalation with AC. So could someone help me to solve this issue??

regards and a nice day for all!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AC still works on upgrades to 7x.  It needs to be reconfigured on the application side.  You also need to install the new plug-in once that is complete.

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dneggers1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

Not sure if its helpful or not, but I thought Cisco decomissioned the Attendant console altogther in 7.1 due to buginess...

Maybe you can look at ARC console or something?

Dion

jpattishall
Level 1
Level 1

Reinstall the version of Attendant console on the 7.1 plugin page and you will be able to log on again.

AC still works on upgrades to 7x.  It needs to be reconfigured on the application side.  You also need to install the new plug-in once that is complete.

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: