Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile connect - send call to mobile phone - caller ID problem

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have configured mobile connect and its working 95% ok. when a call comes to my phone from an allowed phone (using an ACL), the calls rings on my phone and my mobile showing the correct caller ID on my mobile i.e i use Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls) on the route pattern calling party transformation tab such that i append a 078944 to an extension (e.g 7867) such that the mobile phone displays 0789447867.

The problem is that when i receive the call on desktop phone (7945) then use the "send call to mobile phone", the call goes through but just displays the prefix 078944 on the mobile phone without the extension.

I tried removing the prefix on the route pattern and did a debug on the gateway and noticed that when i press the send call to mobile phone, the extension is sent out.

forgot to mention am on UCM 7.1.3

will gladly appreciate your assistance and of course rating

regards

solomon

1 Reply 1

Jeffrey Knuckle
Level 1
Level 1

Try using the Calling Party transformation on the Remote Destination Profile to change the caller ID (i.e.  prepend 078944).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: