Cisco ASA 5505 VPN traffic to 10.x.x.x network on UC500

Unanswered Question
Jan 8th, 2010
User Badges:

As the subject says, I am looking for some assistance on how I can allow traffic from a client VPN tunnel to access the network that handles the TFTP services for a UC500 phone system.  I have already tried to configure it, but so far the traffic is not passing.

Here is what I have so far:

On the Cisco ASA 5505, I have configured the proper ACL's to allow interested traffic from my VPN clients to the phone network:  172.x.x.x and 10.x.x.x

I have also configured the appropriate nat 0 statement for the above ACL. This ACL is applied to my dynamic CRYPTO MAP for my VPN clients.

On the UC500 I have configured a static route to route traffic from the UC500 to the VPN network:  ip route 172.x.x.x 255.255.255.0 192.x.x.x (192 is my gateway that handles the VPN traffic)

I have placed a manual route in my PC's network adapter that tells my PC which gateway handles the traffic for the 10.x.x.x network:   route add 10.x.x.x mask 255.255.255.0 192.x.x.x

I must still be missing something in my logic here, as I am unable to ping 10.x.x.x from my PC and get a reply.  I can copy and paste relevant information from both my network devices if that would be helpful.

Thanks for your help

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion