Level 4

Hi Experts,

I am configuring the setup with the following devices

ACS SOLUTION ENGINE 4.2

WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLER 4404

INTEL PROSET WIRELESS ADAPTER IN LAPTOP

CISCO 1242 WIRELESS ACCESS POINT

LDAP SERVER

I am trying to use LDAP server as the external server connected to CISCO ACS Solution engine. I learned that when EAP FAST is used with ACS & LDAP, manual PAC Provisioning is the only option. I am not able to find the configuration steps for Manual PAC Provisioning In ACS Solution engine document (However it is available as CSULIT.exe in ACS for Windows)

Can you help me by providing information on configuration of ACS Solution engine for Manual PAC Provisioning.

Thanks in advance

sairam

PLEASE NOTE: The same query is posted in SECURITY>>AAA Column by me. Since there is no response yet I am duplicating the thread here

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

snarayanaraju wrote:

Hi Experts,

ACS SOLUTION ENGINE 4.2

LDAP SERVER

I am trying to use LDAP server as the external server connected to CISCO ACS Solution engine. I learned that when EAP FAST is used with ACS & LDAP, manual PAC Provisioning is the only option. I am not able to find the configuration steps for Manual PAC Provisioning In ACS Solution engine document (However it is available as CSULIT.exe in ACS for Windows)

Can you help me by providing information on configuration of ACS Solution engine for Manual PAC Provisioning.

Thanks in advance

sairam

PLEASE NOTE: The same query is posted in SECURITY>>AAA Column by me. Since there is no response yet I am duplicating the thread here

Sairam

Is this what you are looking for ? -

EAP-FAST manual PAC

Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

snarayanaraju wrote:

Hi Experts,

ACS SOLUTION ENGINE 4.2

LDAP SERVER

Thanks in advance

sairam

Sairam

Is this what you are looking for ? -

EAP-FAST manual PAC

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the link. BTW, I learned that EAP-FAST Manual PAC provision involves laborious tasks of manually creating and distribting PAC files to users.

Since my design is not to include PKI / Certificates and to use Username/Password I opted EAP-FAST initially.

Then, because of the drawbacks, Now I am planning to use PEAP-GTC which also have provision to avail Username/Password and no Certificate is involved.

Please let me know if you have any opinion please

regards,

sairam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: