I'm going to install Cisco Ana 3.6.5 on Solaris 10 and this is my first experience.
here are the information about my installation:
OS: Solaris 10 64-bit
Oracle 10g 10.2.0.3
I have installed Oracle and now when i try to install ana gateway , i get this Error Message:
- sheer doesnt exist, creating in /export/home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/oradata/sheer_DATA.dbf table space...
*** ERROR: Can not create table space /export/home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/oradata/sheer_DATA.dbf. ABORTING. ***
could you please help me?
Thanks in advance
I've solved the problem by setting password for scheme sheer to cisco !
- Enter the Oracle sid: MCDB
- Enter the Oracle admin username: system
- Enter the Oracle admin password: ********
- Enter the password for the scheme sheer: cisco
- Enter the location of the data files: /export/home/oracle/product/db_10g/oradata
- Enter the Oracle Listener port: 1521