cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Outlook Web Access 2007 supported through IOS SSL VPN?

shane.henderson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I recently migrated my Exchange Server from 2003 to Exchange Server 2007.  I had a URL for Outlook Web Access 2003 which worked fine but now that I have updated it for Exchange 2007 it seems to time out without ever loading the page.

I have an 1801 router running IOS 12.4(15)T10 and the SSL VPN works fine otherwise.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

2 Replies 2

richadobo
Level 1
Level 1

Having similar issues using Exchange 2007 on Small Business Server 2008 and also with Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Win Server 2008.

We're using a Cisco 1841 HSEC.

Sharepoint and other sites hosted on the servers work fine. Just OWA and CRM that are causing issues.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cheers!

Rich.

Hi,

I have quite similar problem with IOS SSL VPN (WebVPN). This time with login to ACS. This is my simplified diagram:

(ACS)----------------R1------------------R3-------------------- (client)

I can enter the ACS's URL and see the login page. but when i enter my username/password there is error displayed on ACS login page "Login failed. Protocol Error"

I checked on ACS to see if any logs register but none. It seems that my login packets do not reach ACS.

I tried to run webvpn debugs on R1 and entered login credentials, the result was IOS crash. =(

Lorenz