Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure an operator number

omar_maiah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have a CCM 5.1.3, and i want to do some configuration for the operator number, where 2 receptionests will be handling calls coming to this number.

so is there a way to do this ??

any help or useful refreneces will be great

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

each  one will use his own number

and the main number you assign it to the hunt pilot number

create first line group then hunt list then  the hunt pilot

all the required configurations you can find it in the bellow link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b03lngrp.html

good luck

if helpful Rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

do you want their phones to ring together or first one ring

and the second call will ring the second receptionist if the first one busy

both of the above can be done by using hunt group and hunt list

create a line group put the lines of the receptionists under it ( make it broadcast if you want both phones to ring together)

create hunt list and chose the line group above

then create hunt pilot with the and put the number as the number people will dial it

good luck

if helpful Rate

thanks for your reply

i will try to do it, but can you please provide some references for this kind of config. ?

and do i need to assign them the same ext. number ?? or each one should have his own extension ??

Best regards

Omar

each  one will use his own number

and the main number you assign it to the hunt pilot number

create first line group then hunt list then  the hunt pilot

all the required configurations you can find it in the bellow link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b03lngrp.html

good luck

if helpful Rate

Hey marwan,

It worked perfectley, thanks alot for this.

but i have a question, now for the regular phone with ana extension i can specify how many line it can take simultenousley, so it can be up to 6.

now with these extensions that is part of this line group, i configured each one to take 2 lines at the same time but it is not doing this, each extension can take only one line.

do you have any idea about this ?? does it need any other configs or it is just like this ?

you mean you want to recieve more than a call at the same timeon each DN ?

if yes try to increase the busy triger number in the Line (DN) seeting page yiou will find this option in the end of the line seeting page

good luck

if helpful Rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: