cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward All Voice Mail Issue

r2mehta1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I am new to VOIP and need some assistance. I have configured Call Forward all option and redirected my DN to another DN with in same CUCM 6.1.3 cluster. All Calls to my  number does get redirected to DN configured as CFwdAll number. CFwdAll DN does ring but if no answer call is redirected back my DN's Voicemail instead of going to Forwarded DN's VMail. We are using ATP Call Express application as Voice Mail Server. Any assistance provided will be highly appreciated

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On Cisco VM products the default behavior is to use the original called number, recently we added the option to use the last redirecting number for VM as you're seeing. My guess is your VM system does the same, since this is not controlled by CUCM but by the VM system you'll need to get in touch with your VM system support

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

On Cisco products that's Unity 5.X and higher or CUC 7.X and higher.

Not sure on which CUE version that was introduced.

CUCM/CME have no control on this, the setting is on the VM side.

HTH

java

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On Cisco VM products the default behavior is to use the original called number, recently we added the option to use the last redirecting number for VM as you're seeing. My guess is your VM system does the same, since this is not controlled by CUCM but by the VM system you'll need to get in touch with your VM system support

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks for the help and excellent answer. You also mentioned that "recently option had been added to use the last redirecting number".Which Version or Platform this option had been added ??

On Cisco products that's Unity 5.X and higher or CUC 7.X and higher.

Not sure on which CUE version that was introduced.

CUCM/CME have no control on this, the setting is on the VM side.

HTH

java

HTH

java

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

along with Java's excellant answer..Im wondering if its really just a timing issue..i.e. cfna to v/m will pick up after 14 seconds while cell may not until 17 seconds..just a thought

r2mehta1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Java - Thanks for your assistance. According to VM team they created a Call Process but they couldn't transfer the call at all to any  DN so they believe some configuration is needed on call manager. Our Call Manager has Voice Pilot number 8888 which is linked to Voice Mail Profile called "Local Profile" assigned to our phones.DN 8888 is defined as a phone device (7940) button template configured to forward all called to a number such 62021. DN8888 has IP address same as our Voice Mail Server. I checked bit of Voice Mail Server configuration it has about 20 Lines configured with numbers from 62021 - 62039. Voice Mail Server hosts Mail Boxes for our Traditional Analogue lines (Ericsson) as well as Voip Devices.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: