cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to upgrade CiscoWorks form evaluation?

raoul2341
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have installed and configured an evaluation copy of CiscoWorks LMS3.2 but now that I purshased a copy from Cisco, I need to upgrade the license. Cisco have not provided any details of license. Could someone please let me know the procedure to follow for upgrading from evaluation to full version.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Place the license file you got from Cisco (i.e. the .lic file) under NMSROOT.  Then, go to Common Services > Server > Admin > Licensing, and click Update.  Select this .lic file, and all applications should become licensed.  No restart will be required.

Backing up one step from Joe's response, when you purchase a license, you should receive a Product Authorization Key (PAK).

Go www.cisco.com/go/license and register your PAK there. You will be sent the .lic file for installation via e-mail.

Many thanks for your replies. I didn't get the PAK with the DVDs but have now contacted Cisco to send it to me.

Please rate helpful posts and whether your question has been answered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: