Views
Helpful
Replies

RE: Call blast group questions on the UC540

amarranca
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone, two questions here.

#1  Is it possible to supply hold music or a company commerical to outside customers calling into a call blast group on the UC540?  How would I do this?

#2 Also, this is what my code looks like but whenever I call the call blast pilot group number the calls time out and disconnect after 4 rings.  I would like the call blast group to just ring and ring and ring.  I would never want the call to be transfered to voicemail, another extension or disconnect.

voice hunt-group 1 parallel
list 305,306,307
timeout 60000
pilot 389

Any idea whats wrong and why the calls are disconnecting?

3 Replies 3

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

You could use BACD to get MOH working.

On the blast group, the timeout must be less than the timeout on the extensions in the group.  That is why the calls are not staying in the group the whole time.

Ok, I figured it out.  I just created a second instance of the ephone-dn and took away the CFB and CFNOA.  I also associated this with my ephone by using button 2. Thanks!

Can you elaborate more on configuring the music on hold and how I would complete this?

The MOH portion is can work through BACD, but that doesn't use blast groups necessarily.  There is good information about BACD here.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731