ICM LOGGER -Service Account Failure

manish.gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please suggest me for below-

ICM Version- 7.5, SQL  Version-2005

I have 3 Servers for ICM.
1 for Progger 1 , 1 for Progger  2 and 1 for AW/HDS.

I have Installed both the logger and AW?HDS and  installed SQL 2005 on the machine and updated SQL 2005 with Service Pack 3.
I  created database(from ICMDBA)for Progger 1 and Progger 2 and AW/HDS.
Now the  moment I started Logger Services , It got Corrupted .

I am getting the  error" Unable to start service (Cisco ICM Ins1 Logger A).The service did not  start due to loggon failure"

Please find the enclosed  .

Thanks,
Manish

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

It's possible that there is a password mismatch but if you haven't modified the Service Account passwords this shouldn't be the case. I just ran into this same issue and it turned out there was a domain policy that was interfering. I'm not sure of exact details but I know as soon as they removed the policy I was back in business.

One item to note in UCCE/ICM 7.5 is the Service Account Manager tool whyich is in the ICM Admin Workstation folder.

Also, I just realized this post is in the Video Over IP forum when it should be in Contact Center.

fvazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Manish,

I'm facing the same problem, were you able to solve it? Considering the answer from jpsweeney77 I changed the computers from the ICM_Security_template policy to a default policy on the AD, but I obtained same result.

I haven't modified the Service Account passwords.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: