Call ended due to video quality configuration mismatch

Answered Question
Jan 13th, 2010
User Badges:

and Hello,

we are testing a CTS500 and CTS1100 for our customer. I set up the systemas mentione din the Guides for CTS & UCM. On the UCM I set up both systems to the same Quality (per Display). I treid it with /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} „Heighest Detail, Best Motion: 1080p“and with /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} „Heigh Detail, Best Motion: 720p“. Both systems are registered on the UCM. But everytime I set up a call from one system to the call setup is ending with the following error message in the log file: Call ended due to video quality configuration mismatch

The bandwidth between the system is 10mbit. I read the section in the troubleshooting guide but as described both systems are at

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} „Heigh Detail, Best Motion: 720p“. Is there anyone with a hint?

Thanks for helping

Andreas Eichhorn

Correct Answer by Marwan ALshawi about 7 years 4 months ago

are they both in the same device pool

and what is the codec you use under the regon setting ?

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Marwan ALshawi Thu, 01/14/2010 - 01:53
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Best Publication, December 2015

are they both in the same device pool

and what is the codec you use under the regon setting ?

andreas.eichhor... Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:54
User Badges:

You gave a ggod hint for that. The problem was that the video bandwidth in the region settings was too small for CTS. After I raised it from 384kbit to 4mbit I could start the conference between two CTS.

But now I could see a new problem: The call between CTS500 and CTS1100 is starting and the audio part is ok. But both sides could only see a picture that is equal to fog where you could see only 10cm. Cameras and Display are ok - I tested this with the hardware tests on both systems. When I do these tests I could see the picture from myself but in the conference call I could not see the picture of the other part.When I take a look on the logfiles I could see that both systems sent and recieve H264 pakets for video.

Did you know such an error?

Marwan ALshawi Sat, 01/16/2010 - 15:37
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Best Publication, December 2015

hi

The region should be configured for AAC/Wideband audio (which as of release 5.1.1 or higher of CUCM permits up to 256 Kbps of audio per call) and a video bandwidth of at least 12500 Kbps (12.5 Mbps). As of release 5.1.1 or higher of CUCM, the maximum video bandwidth permitted is 32,256 Kbps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Video/tpcmdep.html

check this point and see if you gonna see any diffrence or not

good luck

please rate the helpful post

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content