Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Corporate Directories in a single Cluster

cpi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I was curious if it is possible to have 2 separate Corporate Directories in a Single CM cluster. The users would be populate via Ldap entries to two separate Active Directories.

To give you some back ground, Our company is a subsidiary of a larger company. We are planning on adding the larger company to our cluster so they can have voip capabilities. Unfortunately we would like to keep the Corporate Directories separate.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no version so i'll assume 7.1

Yes, you can create the directories you like as IP Phone Services.

We only provide the default corporate directory so you would need to develop your own directory script for the other LDAP.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the quick reply,

I knew I forgot something, yes you are correct we are running Version 7.1

Makes sense creating them throug services, but is it safe to assume then that the Corporate will always be everyone in the user list in CM?

Java is correct.  Its only in the Corp directory is one listing.  And yes... it will show everyone in the EndUsers from CUCM.   If you are syncing LDAP, you will want to specify OUs you only want to show in the Corp Directory as well.  (gets a little tricky to exclude say for example AD service accounts, but there are work arounds, search netpros for this)

Thanks guys, answered my question perfectly

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: