cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 ->RME4.2

YANNICK GUENVER
Level 1
Level 1

Running LMS 3.1 RME 4.2.0   when trying to do a software update or upgrade analysis under RME Software management I am not able to select any device in the Device selection window. I can put a tick in All devices checkbox but it doesn't actually select any devices. I can drill down to an individual device but cannot select it. no tick appears in the checkbox. Please assist

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same issue , rebooting doesnt help 

Any other solutiuon to this ?

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sounds like an RME package problem.  Post the swim_debug.log in addition to the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log and stderr.log.

Hello

Please find in attach the requested files

Thanks

I'm not seeing any relevant errors to what I think you are describing.  Post a screenshot illustrating the problem.

Hello,

Please find in attach the screenshot.

This is config archive, not SWIM.  Post the dcmaservice.log and dcmaclient.log.

Hello,

OK. We have the same pb with config archive. Please find in attach the requested files.

Best regards,

Post the list of contents under NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/lib/pkgs.

Hello,

Please find in attach the contents under NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

The path  NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/lib/pkgs does not exist

Best Regards

Yannick

I was hoping for the output of DIR for this directory from a DOS prompt.  I would also like to see a DCR export for one of the devices which is not selectable.

Hello,

Since we have reboot the server this We we can now select device in RME .

Many thanks for your help.

Yannick

I am having the same issue , rebooting doesnt help 

Any other solutiuon to this ?

Rahul,

I think you have issues with your LMS 3.1 server which has been advsied in some other threads to upgrade to atleast LMS 3.2.1 which is free upgrade for you.

Using a End of support product will have consequenses of lack of support mostly. Let us know the challenges you have in upgrade.

People here in CSC can help and suggest solutions.

-Thanks

Vinod

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

YANNICK GUENVER
Level 1
Level 1

Hello aryara

Our LMS 3.1 is unplugged now ! Have you try to update RME 4.2 to the last release available ?

Yannick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: