cisco

Answered Question
Jan 13th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi, I am new to cisco certification. I have completed my B.Tech in ECE. I am having interest in cisco voice. As per my understanding after seeing the Carrer path in the website that before ccna voice I need to pass the ICND1 or CCENT. Do I need to give CCNA(640-802) or ICND1 & ICND2 ? Or one means ICND1(640-822) is ok for going further in Cisco voice carrer.

Please help me to know this..

Correct Answer by Ganesh Hariharan about 7 years 2 months ago

Hi Subrata,

To have begining knowledge about the basic of network you should have to go with the following certification path for voice

Entry level you need to start with CCENT -- CCNA Voice --    CCVP --    CCIE Voice

Hope that clear out your query !!

Regards

Ganesh.H

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Wed, 01/13/2010 - 10:32
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

The prerequisite for CCNA Voice is CCNA. See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le0/le3/learning_certification_type_home.html

For CCNA, you can either pass 640-802 or pass both 640-822 and 640-816.

After obtaining CCNA, you will need to pass either 640-460 or 642-436 to complete CCNA Voice.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Brandon Buffin Thu, 01/14/2010 - 05:11
User Badges:

CCENT is the entry level certification along the voice path. However, CCNA is required for CCNA Voice.

Brandon

Correct Answer
Ganesh Hariharan Wed, 01/13/2010 - 23:59
User Badges:
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, February 2016

Hi Subrata,

To have begining knowledge about the basic of network you should have to go with the following certification path for voice

Entry level you need to start with CCENT -- CCNA Voice --    CCVP --    CCIE Voice

Hope that clear out your query !!

Regards

Ganesh.H

Actions

This Discussion