cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA508G Caller ID Map

gucciglav
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I can't call back missed incoming international calls as the '00' is missing from the number. I have to edit the number to call it back. Local landline and mobile numbers are ok. I know that it can be fixed by adding a dial plan to the Caller ID Map but I dont know what to add. All I need is to add 00 before incoming internation numbers and I don't want to effect local numbers. Can anyone tell me what to add. And my SPA 508G is a standalone phone.

Thanks,

Paul

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

We have a feature parameter called caller ID Map, with syntax similar to the dial plan, so that you can manipulate the incoming number, what you would need to do is to add the following to the Caller ID Map parameter:

<:00>xxxxx.

However, there is currently a bug open towards this parameter that basically prevents to use this parameter CSCte10700, so basically the feature is not working properly. It will likely be released on next maintenance release. Stay tuned

Regards
Alberto

Hello Alberto,

do you know if the dropped 00 error/bug is fixed yet.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I've just checked CDETS CSCte10700 and see that the fix is included in the 7.4.4 release.

Please upgrade your SPA5xxG IP phones and let us know if you experience any problems.

Here's how to locate the firmware: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9923

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: