cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3rd party Alternatives for Attendant Console

weeksgroove
Level 1
Level 1

Because of the switch to the ARCH solutions product, AC's will no longer be offered with Call manager.

3 installations of the new ARCH solutions product and none of them have worked as advertised.  The limiting feature set and functionality of the ARCH solutions product line is just unacceptable, especially at the outrageous cost per license.

So, we are giving up on this product and are looking for alternatives.  (I suggest Cisco do the same.)

Anybody have any luck with other products?

We need the ability to:

- Continue to manage call flow using CM.  The Console Application cannot take call control or if it does, at leasts needs to honor the call forward settings configured in CM.

- create failover queues on more than just # of calls in the queue at one time.  We need to be able to set a no-answer timer on the queue so that it can be routed to a failover queue.  (which again, isn't an issue if the application honors CM Line settings.)

- survive network glitches. the Current AC has a 50/50 shot of blowing up on you if its connection to the the CM so much as hiccups.

- Actually MUTE a call instead of putting it on hold when mute is activated.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I agreet to a point....    but I think if you work directly with ARC support, you can probably get some more of the bugs worked out.    I have a ton of issues getting it installed, but once we get those mended out, it seems to work fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: