IPM Collector - Scheduled Status -

Answered Question
Jan 14th, 2010

I'm running LMS 3.2 w/ IPM 4.2.0 (10k license). I have been attempting to create various collectors, with some being fully successful, while others remain in a status of scheduled. They have been in this status for >24 hours. Any thoughts?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Joe Clarke about 6 years 10 months ago

Not unless the collector was scheduled to run in the future.  That's what the scheduled state typically means.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Joe Clarke Sat, 01/16/2010 - 22:41

There might have been a problem configuring them on the source device in question.  Alternatively, it may have been that they were schedule to run in the distant future.  Delete one of these collectors, and try recreating it filtering on all SNMP traffic between the IPM server and the device.  Post the capture file.

readytolearncisco Sun, 01/17/2010 - 14:53

Thanks for the response Joe.

Interestingly, after 48 hours or so, all of the collectors that stated they were in the scheduling state finally configured themselves. Have you ever seen that before?

Correct Answer
Joe Clarke Sun, 01/17/2010 - 15:07

Not unless the collector was scheduled to run in the future.  That's what the scheduled state typically means.

readytolearncisco Sun, 01/17/2010 - 15:13

It was scheduled to run immediately. Oh well, if it happens again, I'll run through the troubleshooting steps. Thanks for your help.

Actions

This Discussion