Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPM Collector - Scheduled Status -

I'm running LMS 3.2 w/ IPM 4.2.0 (10k license). I have been attempting to create various collectors, with some being fully successful, while others remain in a status of scheduled. They have been in this status for >24 hours. Any thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not unless the collector was scheduled to run in the future.  That's what the scheduled state typically means.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There might have been a problem configuring them on the source device in question.  Alternatively, it may have been that they were schedule to run in the distant future.  Delete one of these collectors, and try recreating it filtering on all SNMP traffic between the IPM server and the device.  Post the capture file.

Thanks for the response Joe.

Interestingly, after 48 hours or so, all of the collectors that stated they were in the scheduling state finally configured themselves. Have you ever seen that before?

Not unless the collector was scheduled to run in the future.  That's what the scheduled state typically means.

It was scheduled to run immediately. Oh well, if it happens again, I'll run through the troubleshooting steps. Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco