Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor Hunt Group Members

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I'm running CUCM 7.1 and I'm looking for a tool (i.e XML-Service) that allows me to see who is logged in and who is logged off from a hunt group.

Regards

Peter

5 Replies 5

Mario Oosters
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running CUCM 6.1.4 and am confronted to exactly the same question...

I did indeed find some info that seems promessing : Real-Time Information through the AXL Serviceability APIs.

You can find information abouot this in the CUCM Developers Guide. But honestly it seems rather complicated for me.

Did you happen to find something in the mean time?

Hi!

Yes I found a tool called IPS Lines Supervisor. You can find a data sheet at http://www.telisca.com/?page_id=240〈=en .

Cheers

Peter

Very interesting this tool. But I was wandering if you already played around with the Cisco Attendant Console. It actually has a nice screen on a PC. One of the possibilities is to show the status of a phone but too bad, we can't see if it is logged in or not in a Hunt Group. You wouldn't happen to know of a possibility to add columns to that, containing info about logged in or not and the hunt group(s) as well.

As the Cisco Attendant Console is.... yes let's say obsolete, I don't play anymore with this ;-)

In CUCM 7.x it's only supported if it's not a greenfield installation and in CUCM 8.0 the game is completely over.

No, sorry I don't know if you can add a column with the status of the logged in users of the hunt group.

Thanks a lot for the fast and good response. I will see if I can give you points. (My first post in this forum, been lurking for a while though...).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: