How to configure a Pix Vpn virtual adapter tcp/ip settings with Safenet Softremote client 10.8.3 (build 6)?

Unanswered Question
Jan 14th, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabella normale"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Dear All,

I am using the VPN software in object, for the first time.

I have just configured the vpn tunnel and the phase I And Phase II are ok.

So the tunnel go up, but the SafenetVPN client do not create the virtual adapter!!!!

I think that the problem is due by the pix config, the Cisco command reference guide 6.3 tells about vpngroup command:

"Supports Cisco VPN Client Version 3.x (Cisco Unified VPN Client Framework) and Easy VPN Remote
devices"

Infact to exchange the isakmp key I have used :

isakmp key ******** address 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 no-xauth

instead of,

vpdngroup command.

My question is, there is a way to configure the ip local pool and the wins and dns setting for the other VPN Clients?

Best regards,

Igor.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion