cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520-IP Communicator with SSL VPN

tazpb2000
Level 1
Level 1

When connected with the Cisco Anyconnect client the IP Communicator will start and register with system correctly. However, I'm not able to make calls with it (don’t get a dial tone) and every 3 minutes or so all the softkeys will disappear and then it will say registering and the softkeys will reload. However, still cannot make a call.

The IP Communicator will work fine on the same computer using the IPSEC vpn client.

Any ideas?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

What version of IOS are you running?  What version of IP Communicator are you running?  This might be a bug with the SSL VPN, but hard to know without version information.

IOS version: Version 12.4(22)YB4

IP Communicator version 7.0.3.0 running on XP SP3 Pro.

Let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks for your help!

What version of anyconnect are you using?

AnyConnect Version 2.3.2016. I have not upgraded to the latest version because I'm using a self signed cert for testing which I believe will cause problems with the newer version?

All the other programs I've tested work fine over the AnyConnect client (Exchange, RDP, internal websites, file shares, etc).

Jeremy

Would you mind opening a case for this?  I am familiar with one bug on this, but it is fixed on your release (CSCsv64889).

This is probably going to be a bit to difficult to do over the community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: