cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Accounting Using ClientMatterCode(CMC) or ForcedAuthorizationCode(FAC)

faizal_vi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a client with 30 users. All using cisco IP Phones. Some users are given International Dialing Facility. This users use FAC.Each users has their own codes.What the the administrator wants to know is,is there any way to know the codes used when the the international dialing is done.This is to know which user has used the Internation Dialing Facility .

The CCM version used is 6.

Faizal.

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Faizal,

Here is the report that I think you are looking for. It will only look at 30 FAC Code Nmaes at a time;

Configuring Authorization Code Name Reports

Only CAR administrators can generate the Authorization Code Name report. You can generate a report that shows the originating and destination numbers, the date and time that the call originated, the call duration in seconds, the call classification, authorization code name, and the authorization level for calls that relate to each chosen authorization code name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note For security purposes, the authorization code does not display; instead, the authorization code name (description) displays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following procedure describes how to generate a report that shows the usage of specific authorization code names.

Caution Use CAR only during off-peak hours; otherwise, data collection and report generation could cause performance degradation on the Cisco CallManager system.

Procedure

Step 1 Choose System Reports > FAC CMC > Authorization Code Name.

The Call Details for Authorization Code Name window displays a list of all authorization code names that are configured in the system.

Step 2 In the List of Authorization Code Names box, choose the code names that you want included in the report.

Note You can choose up to 30 code names.

Step 3 To add the chosen code name(s) to the Selected Authorization Code Names box, click the down button.

The report will include all code names, for which data is available, that are listed in this box.

Step 4 In the From Date and To Date pull-down list boxes, enter the date range of the period for which you want to see authorization code name information.

Step 5 In Report Format, choose the CSV radio button if you want the report to generate in CSV (comma separated value) format, or the PDF radio button if you want the report to generate in PDF (portable document format).

Step 6 Click View Report.

The report displays.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to follow the stepes which u mentioned . In the first step

Step 1 Choose System Reports > FAC CMC > Authorization Code Name.

I couldnt find the FAC CMC

Kindly please brief me how can see that.

Faizal

Hi there is a service parameter you need to configure for accounting with CMC for FAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: