Oubound dialer doesn't see customer records for a new SkillGroup

Answered Question
Jan 17th, 2010

Hi all,

I have a strange problem. I had only one SkillGroup until now and I need to add another one.

Everything is working correctly for the old SkillGroup. For the new one the import is succesfull, I can see the imported customer in Dialing List table, but nothing is happening after that. For this new skill group I defined another import rule, another query rule, another campaign. I set the outbound variables for this skill group in the same admin script and I modified reservation script to point to this SkillGroup. I have an agent logged in this skill group(SG 1).

After the import is succesfull in the dialer output I can see this kind of messages:

14:17:06 Trace: (SGM)   Skill group stats received, SG: 0, agents - logged in: 0, available: 0
14:17:06 Trace: (SGM)   Skill group stats received, SG: 1, agents - logged in: 1, available: 1
14:17:06 Trace: (SGM)   Received customer records query reply, SG: 1, available: [No]

Do you have any ideea about what should I verify?

Thanks in advance,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Doan Khanh Tan Thanh about 6 years 9 months ago

New calltype for new script created.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Doan Khanh Tan Thanh Mon, 01/18/2010 - 01:34

Have you mapped a dialed number to the call type

of new reservation script and schedule this call type?

And check if desirable Dialed Number, correct time zone and time in campain configuration.

Ion Cristian Radescu Mon, 01/18/2010 - 01:39

Yeap. Everything was good. I restarted services last night and it started to work.

This is strange.

This Discussion