Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE: Upgrade from A2(1.4a) to A2(3.0)

UHansen1976
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm planning on upgrading my ACE-modules, currently running A2(1.4a) to A2(3.0), as I need to test the 'persistence rebalance strict' feature. So far, I haven't found anything in the releasenotes that would advise against this upgrade.

My main concern is that v3.0 is still relatively new (released 12/2009 if I remember correctly), so I'm trying to learn, if anyone has already gone through the upgrade from A2(1.x) to A2(3.0) and have had the chance to test it. Unfortunately, I only have one set of modules running both my test and production enviroment, so my testoptions are quite limited. Still, A2(3.0) might solve a couple of ongoing issues, I've struggled with for quite some time now.

Any info will do.

Thanx

/Ulrich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

litrenta
Level 3
Level 3

Persistence rebalance strict was introduced in A2(2.1) ,

You can upgrade to A2(2.3) which has more bug fixes than A2(3.0). It wil

l take a while for A2(3.x) train to catch up with bug fixes. (like IOS T train versus IOS mainl

ine)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

litrenta
Level 3
Level 3

Persistence rebalance strict was introduced in A2(2.1) ,

You can upgrade to A2(2.3) which has more bug fixes than A2(3.0). It wil

l take a while for A2(3.x) train to catch up with bug fixes. (like IOS T train versus IOS mainl

ine)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I was told, that the 'strict' feature wasn't introduced before v3.0, but I'll definately take a look at v2.3.

/Ulrich

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: