cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does ACS support authentication from diferent ip segments?

fjuarez
Level 1
Level 1

Excuse me, does any body can help me?

I need to know if the ACS support the AAA functions but from diferent ip segments on diferent places.... diferent client networks.

We are implementing the ACS on a central site, so each field engineer will be AAA from diferent sites, diferent ip networks and diferent places....

We need to implement support activities where our field engineer get access on a cisco device on the client premises, but the point is that we have a field engineer force wich get access on each device on diferent places.

I don´t how to name this feature, multi-tenant, milti-access, plese let me know if there is some feature that can let me implement this scenary.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

ACS can authenticate all ip devices segment if the devices is reachable to those ip segment proper routing needs to be done for reachablity of ACS with those devices.

Just configure the protocols which supports with proper deviecs and with ACS Like TACAS or Radious protocol.

Hope that clear out your query!!

Regards

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: