Enhanced packet marking on 12000/7600 Series

Answered Question
Jan 19th, 2010

Hello.

Tell me please if "Enhanced packet marking" feature is supported on 12000 and 7609-S series routers. Both of my boxes don't seem to support "table-map" command. Feature Navigator doesn't display these platforms under "Platform" list either.

Thanks in advance.

Correct Answer by Laurent Aubert about 7 years 1 month ago

Hi,

I made some research and it seems this feature has not been introduced in 7600 and GSR IOS train (12.2SR and 120S respectively)

HTH

Laurent.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
vialikasielec Tue, 01/19/2010 - 22:56

Hi.

No, it is not about QPPB.

I refer to a table-map for automatically mapping mpls exp to qos-group for example. I actually only need the commands "set qos-group mpls experimental imposition" and vice versa "set mpls experimental imposition qos-group" under class configuration within policy-map to derive qos-group for particular class from recieved label and then to set label derived from qos-group. This method is described in "MPLS Fundamentals" by Luc De Ghein. I think it is the one feature with table-map... map from... to... command support that is why i reffered to it first.

Best regards,

Andrei.

Correct Answer
Laurent Aubert Sun, 01/24/2010 - 21:02

Hi,

I made some research and it seems this feature has not been introduced in 7600 and GSR IOS train (12.2SR and 120S respectively)

HTH

Laurent.

Actions

This Discussion