Cisco 3750G series switch

Unanswered Question
Jan 19th, 2010

We have a switch that needs to be replaced. I believe it's still under warrenty.

How do I go about this?


I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Reza Sharifi Tue, 01/19/2010 - 12:33

Hi Russ,

You need to open TAC case at They will let you now how to go for replacing it



Itzcoatl Espinosa Tue, 01/19/2010 - 12:49

Hi Russ,

I think the best way is to go to website and click on Support > Open a service request. you can enter the serial number from the switch, verify if it is under warranty. The page will guide you so that you can open a case and have the switch replaced.


Itzcoatl Espinosa.


This Discussion