CallManager 7,1.2 - Pub and Sub
Unity Connections 7.0
- Voicemail Ports are Created in UCM
- Line Group, VM Pilot, Hunt List, Hunt Pilot and MWI all created
- VoiceMail Ports and Port Group created and visible in Unity
- VoiceMail Ports do not register in UCM.
- AXL Ping tests OK.
- Can Ping between the devices
- Check Telephony Integration in Unity is success
- Testing TLS Ping Fails on Unity
- Port Group Test fails with the following:
Port PhoneSystem-1-001: Test failed. Verify port and port group settings are correct and match the settings configured on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster
|Port PhoneSystem-1-001: Failed registering as VMPort1 to 172.17.4.10:2000||Verify the port's settings, including security mode, match the configuration of voice mail device VMPort1 on 172.17.4.10.||Failure reason: ErrorReceivedSkinnyRegisterRejectMessage. SCCP message = [StationRegisterRejectMessage (36 bytes) text="Security Error"]|
Under Port Group/Servers, test Ping. (port 2000 tls 2443), this times out to both Pub and Sub.
Additionally, I can't see to get RTMT to monitor the Unity System. Version from the Pub is 8.1 and this won't allow me to see the Unity Server (no menu item). Downloadin 7.0 from the Unity server, and I only get server stats - no Port Monitor, etc...
Your help would be appreciated. Cutover is in 3 hours...gulp.
I would also check to make sure that the Device Name Prefix is correct on the unity connection side in your port group configuration.
If your vm port names in CUCM are for instance "CiscoUM1-VI1 thru CiscoUM1-VI24" then the Device Name Prefix field in the port group config in unity connection needs to be "CiscoUM1-VI"