Ok ladies and gents - this is a strange one.
We have just bought a 7921G wireless phone for our second small office.
We have a CME 4.2 running with about 20 phones.
I also ran debug tftp packets when this phone registers and have placed on the CME all the files it looks for under tftp-server flash:/......
However, the the following behaviour can be seen:
- The phone now registeres to the CME correctly and has updated firmware from the factory default firmware to the recommended 1.3.3 firmware.
- Cannot place calls by dialing a number and then pressing the green call button!!!!! (This is the only issue with the phone)
- The green button works fine when accepting calls.
- Can receive calls without any issues
- Can call out numbers that are stored locally on the phone and on the missed/received calls list.
- Voice quality is good
Any of you seen this before?