LMS 3.2 Archive Management DCMA0055 failure

Answered Question
Jan 21st, 2010

Hey,

we have Cisco Works LMS 3.2 and its registered with ACS 4.1.4(13).

If I want to go to RME/Config Management/Archive Management, I get the following error:

"DCMA0055: CM0039 Error in SQL execution. SQL code 8405 : MESSAGE: SQL Anywhere Error -210: User 'DBA' has the row in 'DCMA_Archive_Status' locked"

Can anyone help me to find the cause of this message?

We updated LMS from 3.1.1 to 3.2  about 4 weeks ago and its running fine so far.

Last time this error occur, we updated our ACS. After I restarted the daemon and re-register it with the ACS the error were "fixed".

Btw. today there were no changes on the ACS.

So is there a way without restarting the daemon manager?

Thx,

Patrick

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Joe Clarke about 6 years 10 months ago

Another background archive management job may have been running, even if you were the only user logged in (e.g. config collection or polling).

Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)
patrick.peuten_2 Thu, 01/21/2010 - 08:24

Hey,

the error message doesn´t appear at the moment.

Now I can go to the Archive Management.

I only started some NetConfig jobs in the last minutes, maybe they fix the error ^^.

Any ideas?

thx,

Patrick

Joe Clarke Sat, 01/23/2010 - 10:22

This error could very well be transient.  If one were trying to do two config archive operations at the exact same time, it is possible a lock contention issue could be encountered.  I don't think this is something you should see too often, though.

patrick.peuten_2 Sun, 01/24/2010 - 11:50

Hey,

thanks for your reply Joe.

I don´t remember clearly, but I think I was the only who logged in LMS.

The error message appear about 10 - 15 minutes, everytime I clicked on Archive Management, so I don´t think that I or another person started a Archive Management task at exact the same moment.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on it

Thx & bye,

Patrick

Correct Answer
Joe Clarke Sun, 01/24/2010 - 13:29

Another background archive management job may have been running, even if you were the only user logged in (e.g. config collection or polling).

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content