cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM/IPCC database writing method

i.aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what is the method Cisco ICM/IPCC uses to write data to a database?. My Cisco db is on SQL server and I would like to know if it uses dts packages or any application specific technique.

Thank you in advance

3 Replies 3

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

The application itself handles writing data to the database and synchronizing, it does not use DTS packages or SQL jobs.

Hi,

I don't know the way to write anything in an external database directly from ICM nodes : Could you tell us more on the way you do it ?

Personnaly, I use an external CVP application developped using Call Studio and the "database" element ...

Regards,

Romuald Grosse.

You can only do simple reads from within the ICM script.  You could build an app gateway to accomplish what you want, but I suggest you

stick to doing it through CVP as it's the recommended way, you can have better error handling, and peripherals are made for these kind of tasks.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: