I wish you a good year 2010
I have a 6506 with 2 WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE (in slots 1 & 2). Card in Slot1 is active and card in slot slot2 is standby.
All LEDs are green in card 1 (that's normal)
On the Card 2 (redundancy card)
- The Status and System LEDs are green (that's normal)
- Active LED is orange (It is normal for this card is in standby).
- The PWR-MGMT LED is off (and I don't know if it's normal).
- The synchronization between the two cards are good.
- A show module shows that all modules are well recognized.
- A show power shows power is good for all modules.
- I don't have an error message that indicates a possible problem on the card
- A show diagnostic module for module 2 indicate state Unknown
Various Cisco docs indicate the LED PWR-MGMT may be red or green (but there is no indication on the LED off).
- The problem is note hardware, because I have the same problem with an other 6500 (6509), I have already change the card.
- The IOS version is 12.1(26)E6
Please can you tell me if it's normal the power managment LED is of.
I'm sorry for my English