Views
Helpful
Replies

Blocker and TLS

ccie4549
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @all,

I configured the Blocker for TLS and it accepts incoming TLS connections. But the delivery to the local mail server is not TLS encrypted. What do I have to set to enable TLS encryption for the delivery to the local mail server?

The local mail server accepts TLS connections. So I guess I missed something on the blocker.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

In response to your question, you would log into the blocker. Under the (Network tab) you will click on SMTP authentication . Go ahead and give it a name and select a profile type and click next, then fill out those fields and click finish,submit the changes and then commit the changes ! This should create a TLS connetion to your mail server. Hope this helps.

Jason

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

In response to your question, you would log into the blocker. Under the (Network tab) you will click on SMTP authentication . Go ahead and give it a name and select a profile type and click next, then fill out those fields and click finish,submit the changes and then commit the changes ! This should create a TLS connetion to your mail server. Hope this helps.

Jason