Views
Helpful
Replies

Billing Server with CUCM7

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I  need to connect billing server with CUCM7, I added the server to CUCM and I am able to download the CDR file from CCM. but I have alot of problems, mainly:

• No information about all extensions.
  • No information about the outgoingi calls.

I am using CCM7 (Pub and Sub). and I did not configure CDR files I leave it as it is by default, Is there any required informations???

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi JFV,

It sounds like you have some missing configuration. This Step by Step

doc should help;

CDR Analysis and Reporting Configuration Checklist

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/caranrpt.html#wpxref97735

If you are missing records from "some" extensions it's likely that CDR

has not been enabled for the CUCM server they are homed to.

Cheers!

Rob

Thank you rob but still I am facing a lot of problem and I do not know the problem exactly, Now I need to know the difference between cdr and cmr. I read about cmr and I found that I can use it to know call quality, I downloaded the cmr but I did not find any information about call quality

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi JFV,

You are most welcome my friend

When you install your system, the system enables CDRs by default. Call management records (CMRs) remain disabled by default. You can enable or disable CDRs or CMRs at any time that the system is in operation. You do not need to restart Cisco Unified Communications Manager for the change to take effect. The system responds to all changes within a few seconds. The system enables CMR or diagnostic data separately from CDR data.

Configuring CMRs

You can configure CMRs on the Service Parameters Configuration window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. To access the Service Parameters Configuration window, open Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration and choose System -> Service Parameters. Choose the Advanced button to display the complete list of Service Parameters. Select the Call Diagnostics Enabled parameter.

This parameter determines whether the system generates CMRs, also called call diagnostic records. Valid values specify Disabled (do not generate CMRs), Enabled Only When CDR Enabled Flag is True (generate CMRs only when the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter is set to True), or Enabled Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag (generates CMRs without regard to the setting in the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter). This represents a required field. The default value specifies Disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/cdr-defs/cdrcmru.html#wpxref36593

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thank you Rob Too much,

I will try to configure it and if I have any problem I will post it here.

By the way,  I rated your previous pots (4/5) by mistake it should be 5/5. I do not need you to think that I did not rate 5 because me and you have approximately the same number of points

Thank you my friend.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: