Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR finalcalledparty for hunt pilots

karlfisher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue with CDR information for calls that have been routed via a huntpilot. In the finalcalledparty field we see the external mask of the final phone rather than just the DN, but this only happens if we originally called via a hunt pilot so it's causing issues with billing.

For example:

Call to hunt pilot 6000,   line group member with DN 7777 then collects the call.

DN 7777 has an external phone number mask of  020812346000

In CDR we see the original called party as 6000 but finalcalled party as 020812346000 (should be 7777)

We have the CUCM parameter 'Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field' set to true so we expect to see the final called DN rather than just the huntpilot.

Any one come across this issue before.

We are running CUCM 7.0.2

Thanks

K.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vladimir Savostin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Karl,

You are hitting CSCsm42428 and CSCsu69533

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vladimir Savostin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Karl,

You are hitting CSCsm42428 and CSCsu69533

Hi,

Thank you Vladimir, it looks like the bug is CSCsm4242.

I'm not too impressed with the bug solution as it then causes other issues with presenting the correct CLI for the linegroup members but at least it's a start.

We might be upgrading to 7.1.2 soon to overcome some other issues so I hope the bug is fixed in 7.1.

Thank you for the help,

Karl.

Seems like the bug is now fixed in 7.1(4.98000.135)

Thanks for you help,

Karl.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: