cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7.0.2 Interface problem

aalejo
Level 5
Level 5

Even CUPC interface says Offline, other users sees the client as available, if the status is change using the CUPC status button, the status will change but the CUPC user interface still will show OFFLINE.

Any ideas

2 Replies 2

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

I would check the user ID in CUPC logs.  User ID is case-sensitive.  If you see the user ID showing as upper case somewhere and showing as lower case elsewhere, you'll have to change it either in LDAP or in CUCM.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi Michael

I am able to login (username/password are correct) and the Presence server is green on the Server health. The problem is that Presence Status and IM  works for a while and after a few minutes Presence goes to OFFLINE (and all users in the Group contact list also go to OFFLINE) and IM  stops working also. If I restart the Presence service (Only the presence service) using CLI, IM and Presence  go back to normal for a while.

In Server Health, Presence remains green all the time.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: