cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Im sure its me ...

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

But i can only see recent post (maybe 30) i dont see a link to go back to older questions /pages.... Im sure its sitting right there and about to slap me in the face ....

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What happened to the rest of your "points" George?

marikakis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi George,

It's not just you. From what I have seen, Recent Activity in a member's profile can hold up to 25 objects. This includes any status messages, votes to polls, posts, etc. Many members have been asking for a list of their posts since the new site was launched. The NetPro team is aware of that and they will provide us with this feature in one of the next releases. Some members suggest using search facility with your username to find your posts. I do not personally find this very useful, because the chronological order of posts is mixed in the output of the search, and I get to see some of my very old posts I do not even recognize as being mine (not to mention that I sometimes disagree with them ). For the time being, I sometimes use one workaround that resembles the list of my posts as it was in the old site. That is looking at the list of my e-mail notifications in my profile. The chronological order is not perfect, but close. A problem with this approach is that you should have e-mail notifications enabled for the discussions you post replies to. For those discussions that you are the author, you can see them anyway under your stuff in your profile.

Kind Regards,

Maria

Edit: Sorry I failed to see the "Sort by Date" and other options you can apply to the search output. This method is ok and you can avoid the e-mail notifications if you post very often.

LOL... (not to mention that I sometimes disagree with them )...

Thanks for replying ...

Leo ... my points are intact or atleast i think so ... i dont follow them as closely as maybe i should ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links