Ok, I have had it. The CCA with the UC500 is bush leauge. This forum is riddled with hundreds of bugs with it.
My latest issue is just simply with phone configurations and if it can't even do that then Cisco has a big issue.
1) When I edit perameters like changing from Dual Line to Octal Line the config does not take after applying the settings
2) When I change the line type from Shared to Normal the config does not take and it reverts to shared
3) When I change anything in CCA all my CFNOAN timers reset to 10 despite setting and applying them otherwise
4) When I do anything in CCA it changes my SNR delay and timeout values set in CLI to a default of 5/30 requiring me to re-set them in CLI each time
5) Lines that are configured as Octal default to a huntstop channel of 1 requiring me to go in and change it back to 2 thugh8 when all the documentation says 8 should be the default anyway. Aparently the CCA development group dident get the memo!
6) Intercom buttons can't be assigned without causing major bugs with missing buttons mis-configurations
7) Loading phone loads apper to take, but the phones do not download them.
1) How do I change a phone from dual to octal in CLI.
2) How do I change line types for individual phones in CLI. I don;t see it in ephone or ephone-dn config
3) How do I config intercom buttons for individual extentions in CLI